Awstats improved SEO Analysis
What is SEO Analysis
If you are new to the Internet, you may not understand what SEO analysis really is. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Once you have created your website, and you have submitted your site to the search engines, how the Search Engines index and view your site is the job of SEO.
In order for you to better understand SEO, you will need to review what brought the viewer to your website, and what did they expect to see which brought them to you.
With good SEO tools, you can modify (adapt) your website to the needs of your viewers, and thier expectations. Our awstats tool is updated hourly, and provides timely SEO analysis for you to review and adjust your site as necessary.
Our hosting services provide the awstats tool for our Web GUI customers free of charge. If you are a static hosting customer, please call us to discuss adding this as part of your hosting package.
ABS Computer Technology, provides the advanced search engine analysis tool, awstats for it's hosting customers at a nominal fee for processing and hosting services.
The awstats tool is a GNU Licensed tool available at the Awstats site on sourceforge.
We have many years of experience with awstats, and we are happy to provide this package as an added service for our hosting customers. The awstats package is significantly improved analysis package for your SEO needs. Samples for your review are available upon request.
A full log analysis enables AWStats to show you the following information:
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors,
- Visits duration and last visits,
- Authenticated users, and last authenticated visits,
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week),
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIp detection),
- Hosts list, last visits and unresolved IP addresses list,
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages,
- Files type,
- Web compression statistics (for mod_gzip or mod_deflate),
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected),
- Browsers used (pages, hits, KB for each browser, each version (Web, Wap, Media browsers: 97 browsers, more than 450 if using browsers_phone.pm library file),
- Visits of robots (319 robots detected),
- Worms attacks (5 worm's families),
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc...),
- HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, ...),
- Other personalized reports based on url, url parameters, referer field for miscellanous/marketing purpose,
- Number of times your site is "added to favourites bookmarks".
- Screen size (need to add some HTML tags in index page).
- Ratio of Browsers with support of: Java, Flash, RealG2 reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader (need to add some HTML tags in index page).
- Cluster report for load balanced servers ratio.
Please contact sales to add this feature to your hosting package.